we moved in last spring, and it's almost taken me a year, but it's finally coming together....
here is the before: not a great picture, but it's the only one i have.
we did some painting, took off the plantation shutters, added a table, some chandeliers, pictures, etc.
- paint: benjamin moore, balboa mist (matched at dunn edwards)
- table, rug, wall clock, blue pillows and chandeliers: pottery barn (but since i bought the chandeliers, overstock got the same exact ones (no joke) for a much better price AND when you move into a new house, sign up for a pottery barn catalog through the post office and they send you a coupon for a percent off your total purchase...ballard and west elm do the same thing)
- lamps and sunburst mirror: home goods
- gold frame: used from goodwill, spray painted gold
- white frames: goodwill, spray painted and ikea
- chairs: amazon (we thought we were getting a steal because at the time we bought them, they were a knock-off of pottery barns but for 1/4 the price....well, we've had 3 of them break, and we rarely use the dining room. bummer.)
- vases: target
- side table: world market
- 'L': kirkland home