Daddy's watch



Sunday's are daddy's day with the goooyls. Alone. I've often wondered what really goes on when I'm not around with my eagle eye . Me and fm discussing how the day went tonight. Boy was this a real eye opener......

Me: "So, how were the girls today"? Translation: I don't care to know if they were good or bad deal with it...

Fm: "Ummm, ok. Katie was a pain, but I just left her alone".

Me: "What do you mean"? Me looking at him with a puzzled look on my face.

Fm: "I gave the girls one of those expensive treats, you know the ones from the health food store that cost a weeks salary. heavy emphasis on cost.....

Me: "Mmmm, yeah what happened"? Could sense there was more to come...

Fm: "Katie unwrapped it and took one bite walked to the trash can and tossed it and said "Icky"!

Me: "Too funny. What did you do"? I laughed out loud--which fm did not think was funny.

Fm: "I fetched it out of the trash can and gave it to Abbey, she loved it"!

Me: "You didn't". I threw up in my mouth...I could see it now..."dumpster divin daddy".....

There you have it......