Unveiling


I'm never one to do anything half-assed way or take any short cuts. But, sometimes even I have to admit my shortcomings. I spent days hours trying to decipher the blogger code like a forensic scientist comparing DNA samples. She offered to help and her too. I was flattered. Really. I called upon my "twin" for support, but she in the ninth hour contracted it out for a king's ransom. I didn't care. I was determined. I was going to figure it out. But when she solicited a helping hand it was music to my ears. I was so frustrated that I was incoherent. She taunted me. She enticed me like a young temptress taunts her "john". She teased and flipped her voluptuous red hair in my face until the wee early hours of the morning. She had me. I eagerly said "yes, oh yes". Funny, a sense of calm come over me instantly. I didn't question I knew I was in unsuspecting hands. She is the most talented women I know. She sewes creates unique one of a kind creations that cause me to droll on myself. Gorgeous. Her talent to serenade and seduce the lens is intoxicating. She never takes a cruddy or poor picture. Oh, not to mention her invention of body lotions and creams with her own special brew. She let this one slip out... Daleea, I knew it would be good, I just had no idea it would be so elegant or classy. I feel right at home here. You far exceeded anything I could have imagined. Thank you my friend. Until the spring......smooch.....