We;re outta' here....

Not permanently. Don't start hyperventilating yet. I'm going to be around for awhile. I've been up since o-dark hundred and have the family wagon packed and loaded to the gills. We're heading for O-ho-ho. (Ohio). Jeff asked if we were going for a month! Ummm, do you think he might be secretly wishing..... Fat chance baby, we're coming back to taunt you too. Anyway, my dad fell this past winter and broke 6 ribs and punctured his lung. This is the second winter in a row that he has fallen and broken ribs! Ummm, Parent's moved from Florida to Ohio a couple of years ago I know, crazy....moving in the wrong direction......He is by no means an old man--- although he would beg to differ. He just turned 65. Anyhoots, he is not recovering as well as expected so me and the fun team are going in to see if we can add some spice and put a smile on his face. My mom says he has really been down and a bit depressed. He's not use to not being able to get around. We will return on Friday. I leave you with these cute foto of the girlie girls and our other favorite set of twins. Little miss H and A who live in the DC area too.















Smooch! Love you Rony