Top Ten values I hope to teach my Children

Things I hope to teach my girls or at least give them something to think about.




  1. Money does not buy class. Contrary to popular belief. It will however get you out of jail as proven by Paris Hilton.


  2. Money does not grow on trees, rather in daddy’s wallet. Ok, so this is not true.....it's where I go when I need money though.




  3. Always remember, Make smart choices and don't embarrass your momma. I see everything!




  4. Beauty is just skin deep, but real beauty can sometimes be found far beneath the surface.




  5. Don’t judge. Period. That job is already taken last I heard.




  6. Individuality is a lost art. It's ok to be different.



  7. Believe in yourself. If you don’t no one else will.




  8. Don’t’ be in such a rush to grow up. You’re only a child once.




  9. Allow yourself to dream. To dream is to believe.




  10. Be proud of who you are. Always.