READ ONLY IF YOU"VE FINISHED HARRY POTTER 7

Well, I just finished and I LOVED it. Just a few thoughts before I head of to bed (I'm sure to dream about HP all night. = )

Oh how I love Snape!!!! I always thought Snape was good, but figured he was still a jerk. I thought that in the end he would help Harry and be on the good side, but we still wouldn't like the guy. I had no idea how much I would love him by the end. Those memories of he and Lily in the pensive. Amazing. I probably felt more emotion for Snape than anyone else in the book. Oh and when Dumbledore asks, "But this is touching, Severus, have you grown to care for the boy, after all?" Dumbledore asks again, "After all this time?" Snape replies, "Always." I also loved it when he was in his study and Phineas Nigellus was talking to Snape through his portrait, "Headmaster! They are camping in the Forest of Dean! The Mudblood... (referring to Hermoine)" And Snape replies, "Do not use that word!"

This book makes you think different of Dumbledore doesn't it? I always looked at him like Harry did...perfect, but it showed he was just a man, brilliant of course, but could still make mistakes.

Finally we find out why Dumbledore had complete trust in Snape.

I choked up when Neville was describing his Gran's letter, "She sent me a letter telling me she was proud of me, that I'm my parents' son, and to keep it up." She's finally proud of him!

The whole book reminded me so much of the Holocaust. How Voldemort wanted only the pureblood and how everyone had to be so secretive. The muggles being Jews and the Death Eaters and Snatchers being the Gestpo. Voldemort reminded me so much of Hitler and Stalin.

I can't believe what a coward Malfoy is. Harry saves his rear end and then he still goes back to the Death Eaters.

Of course I loved how protective Ron was of Hermoine.

So many more thoughts are swarming my head right now, but I am exhausted and need to go to sleep. I baby Kate and still let her nurse whenever she wants at night, so I'd better get to bed.

Oh yeah, and I loved that I was wrong, and Harry lived!!!!

Love you all!!!