Heather at The Ownes Twins blog has tagged me. I know, is there anything you don't already know about me? Well, in the event you are interested in what makes me tick like a crazed momma here is my list.
Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago
- Going to the bathroom---ALONE.
- Running from a BAD relationship...
- Sleeping Late.
- Living in Florida and sucking on the juice.
- Working Out Don't remind me.
- Cheese and Crackers
- Bruce Springsteen Born to Run
- Tom Petty Heartbreaker
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- The Wheels on the Bus
- Donate 100,000 to orphange that cared for our children
- Buy a sail boat (A big one-there went the million)
- Surprise Jeff(really mommy) with a Porsche Carrea 911 -- his fav
- Buy Jeff a Explorer 2 Rolex (I see him foaming at the mouth when he sees one)
- Buy Jeff a Paul Reed Smith Guitar--he collects guitars
Five Bad Habits
- Speed demon --- 3 speeding tickets this year! First tickets in a gazillion years
- Loss of memory ...old age
- Short fuse
- Not getting enough sleep--stay up reading all my favorite blogs
- Pa-tay Mouth! Big time......
Five Things I Like To Do
- Sleep--before the girls I never slept--now sooo tired
- Shop--- without the girls--otherwise it's done on-line
- Alone time under the sheets with Jeff(although this is not as frequent since the babies)
- Suck on the grape
- Go to the bathroom-Alone...
Five Things I Would Never Wear Again
- Mini skirts --- these should be against the law on most--especially if your show casing the "who-who".
- Big hair--too much maintenance--bad for the ozone!
- Spandex -- g-d how I loved my spandex in the 80's
- "Tit" top not appropriate at my age.
- Steletoes--back breakers and hard to do jumping jacks in.
Five Bloggers I Tag for This Meme:
Stop back and let me know you have posted so I can see your list.
Sorry about not posting all five bloggers. That's what happens to the brain....