Happy Daddy's Day!

My darling sweet husband. I still like the sound of that seven years later.

Today is your day. It's an important day! To recognize all that you do and the qualities you possess. To say thank you for being such a wonderful daddy and husband.

Iknow it seems like we are always running barely enough time for a quick"peck" before flying out the door. Always on the go. But today I want you to know how lucky I feel to have you in my life. How fortunate I feel that you are the father of my children.






There are so many things about you that make me so proud. Your intelligence, humor, devotion, understanding, and most of all your compassion You make me so proud to call you my husband.
I love you honey. Happy father's day. Love Rony
P.s. Happy Father's Day to all you great daddies out there! xxooxx