My Double--- It's all you Abbey


Abbey is my double-- a "mini-me". *sigh* Armed with an attitude. my luck--two in one family... Who said "paybacks were hell"? I don't doubt for a minute she will be the one to push me off the bridge and before she's two! Gads I'm aging in dog years......

She is a real free spirit. Constant motion. She never stops.... She'll keep me young forever...or kill me.. She can't take it in quick enough or fast enough. "The Destroyer". Anything she touches self-destructs. She is always trying to figure out how to take something apart or how it works. She rips up and tears up. She laughs loudest and unfortunately cries louder. We have learned we never miss Abbey's nap time, not on purpose anyway.




Abbey is all about the bows (although she never leaves them in) clips and hair accessories. She loves her hats and will plop it on her head and exclaim "hat, hat, hat". Whenever she sees someone wearing a hat she will repeat continually. Sounds like Rainman. She especially loves her "new shoes" as she squeals in delight every morning until we put them on. Only for her to take them off two minutes later. **sigh** story of my life. Dressing and undressing.









She is an extremely bright child and can (really Sen) count to 10. I don't say this because she's my daughter. Unfortunately I can't claim any of the gene pool. I'm thinkin I had no idea how to count let alone to 10 before I started school. My how times have changed. Right?! School with them should prove to be interesting for mommy....I'm guessing I may be spending a lot of
time in the classroom and not for their beneifit....