It's not what it appears

A snapshot of life at the zoo!

I was at the market the other day and noticed the man behind me eye balling my grocery purchase. I didn't give it much thought but then he laughed and said "I'm not even going to ask". I was a bit confused at first, but I realized he was talking about my store purchase.

Let me just say for the record my girl's looooooove their "nanas" (this week anyway) and G-d forbid we should run out. Mommy enjoys a nice glass of wine and dare I say we were running low. *gasp* Would hate to discover the wine cart empty! Especially with our unexpected snow storms. (don't laugh Sen) Well I had nothing on the belt but wine and bananas. Staples, right? I laughed and told him that I was raising alcholic monkeys! ha ha... Fruit smoothies would have sounded better!
The girls had a full dance card this week. Little social butterfly's--just like their mommy---well, b.c. Those were the days. Anyway, Ja-Or our au pair made arrangements for a play date with one of her friends at the park in our community. The girls absouletly love the park. They can run for miles. It didn't hurt either that we have been having a heat wave here in northern Virginia. One day this past week it even hit 77! Of course it snowed last night. Another story.....

Punxsutawney Phil Says Spring is Right Around the Corner!---We'll see.....


My dear friend Gisella and her adorably cute little girl Olivia were here on Thursday. We traveled with the same adoption agency to China last March to bring our girls home. Needless to say it was so much fun catching up with her and throwing back a glass of wine (naturally) while the girls played. Unfortunately there are more interruptions than b.c. (before children) But all good. *wink*


I totally crack up that my girls are constantly dragging the broom or a dusting cloth around. Not like they ever see me cleaning! It's totally against my religion. ha ha... I know you're asking "what religion? Sign me up! Hear that Jeff?! Thank G-d for Maria.....

Here I had such high hopes of girls becoming doctor's, engineer's or attorney's. ha ha...