Blogger blahs.

I have been in a bit of a blogger funk lately.  It's not that we don't have a lot going on - we are busy and happy and enjoying summer!  But I just have not found my writer's "mojo" lately.  Not sure if this has ever happened to any of you, but the only way I can describe it is "the blogger blahs".

It has been quite the exciting week.  Kerri has been playing outside almost every day.  We have had trips to the park, neighborhood get togethers until it gets dark - and then the citronella candle and the flashlights come out for some good old fashioned zombie hunting (trust me, the kids really love it).  Us older folk sit on my plastic chairs and talk about anything and everything.  And I am back to handing out goodies like freezies, or battered and fried haddock with tartar sauce.  Just another day on our block, folks.

But what to blog about?  And where is my camera?  Why can't I think of anything interesting to write about?

I could tell you about my doctor's visit.  I went to see him on a referral because my white blood cells have been high and abnormally shaped for the past three years.  He walked in, took one look at me, and immediately began lecturing me about diet, healthy eating, quitting smoking, and stop taking the elevator.  My husband took one look at my face and, smart man that he is, kept quiet.  Long story short (I don't eat unhealthy, smoke or take elevators by the way), he has no idea what is wrong and sent me for more blood work and I am to go back and see him in two weeks.

Or I could tell you about how I blew up hubby's two computers this past week.  But that would sound like an excuse not to blog, and we have a tablet and a smart phone and a laptop.  Hubby had a lot of fun rebuilding them both, though.  He is like a kid in a candy store when it comes to computer shops.  And now our computers are faster than Superman

Maybe I should tell you about Kerri's ex-boyfriend, and how he persists in coming over to play with my daughter.  Or all the unbelievable things that come out of my daughter's mouth (which makes me question how old is she really?).  There is always Pookie, he is one of the most spoiled dogs on the planet.  But I just can't seem to get inspired.

So I have managed to write seven paragraphs about absolutely nothing in particular.  Are you bored yet?  Hopefully, the blogger blahs will soon be over, and I can get back to posting pictures of our Kerri and writing entertaining posts.

Until then, Life with Kerri goes on.