Seize the day.

Yesterday a needle was stuck in my arm.  A vial was filled with my blood, and it will be examined to see if the abnormal white blood cells are still present.  And then I will get a phone call with the results in a few days.

The wait is horrible.  Not knowing is worse. 

So I am concentrating on being here now for my family and my sanity.  Taking pleasure in the little things.  Giving and receiving love at every opportunity.  Hugging a lot.

I am fully expecting to receive a call saying that all is OK.  This was just another wake up call in my life about how short our time together really is, and that I need to make the most of every moment.

So Carpe Diem. 

Go hug everyone, for no reason.  Smile at strangers.  Take a moment to look around you and find beauty in your surroundings.  Use all your senses.  Do a random act of kindness.  And most of all, tell those you love that you love them.

Life with Kerri sends you love.