Thank you.

I read somewhere that January is Thank You month. And since I will probably never win a major award where I will have to write a thank you speech, I will just post my thank you's right here (in no particular order):

Thank you G-d, for everything.

Thank you Mom and Dad for bringing me into this world even though you were not planning to and did not have to. Thank you for raising me and doing your very best in sometimes challenging situations.

Thank you to all my exes, for teaching me to love myself and demand respect and loyalty.

Thank you to all my teachers and mentors, who also taught me the difference between knowledge and wisdom. You taught me well. I treasure the education I received.

Thank you to my friends and family, for loving me just the way I am. Thank you for accepting me despite my blatant honesty, strong opinions and stubborn streak, as well as all my other flaws. You all know who you are.

Thank you Corey for being my absolute best friend in this lifetime, and my true soul mate. I love you more than words can say. You make me laugh every day, you make my heart smile, and you make me feel incredibly lucky.

Thank you Kerri for making me a Mommy. You are such a joy to raise, an inspiration as I watch you grow and succeed, and are as beautiful inside as you are out. As your godmother Tammie once taught me: I love you forever no matter what.

Thank you Charlie and Pookie for loving us unconditionally and adopting us as your human family.

Thank you Canada for letting me live here with my family. I love the freedoms I try not to take for granted, and all that this beautiful country has to offer.

And thank you blog reader, for following along on our journey of life with Kerri. So who are you thanking this month?