And the beat goes on.

The neighborhood Moms and I were sitting outside at 4 PM chatting and watching our kids play together. And by 5 PM we had to go in, because it was dark and cold! Not sure daylight savings time was such a good idea.

So Kerri and I got our dance on inside to some oldies but goodies, and Daddy joined us when he got home. And then I put a romantic song on to dance with Daddy, and Kerri got upset. She said she did not like the way we were dancing or the song. So I went to You Tube, and played a bunch of Mary Poppins tunes. She loved it! Before I knew it, they both were doing Russian kicks all over the living room floor to the tune of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". Kerri and her Daddy ended up in a heap on the floor laughing and giggling, and all out of breath.

Never a dull moment in our house!

Life with Kerri is like a spoonful of sugar.