See This Beautiful Wedding Venue

So I've told you about the amazing wedding venues we have here in the Columbia River Gorge but I haven't been able to show you. Today the photographer from one of last weekend's weddings sent me the link to her blog. Take a look at see the beautiful vistas these wedding guests enjoyed. The venue is the Gorge Crest Vineyards sitting on a north facing slope with views of the gorge and Mt. Hood. They have a beautiful grassy area for dining and dancing as well as a pavilion for indoor partying. Alica Falzone took some wonderful photos of my cake as well as the beautiful flowers from the florist I work with.

This wedding was special in that the bride and groom are currently living in Germany. I had not met the bride until I delivered the cake since we worked together only via email and phone calls.


Here is the website. Scroll down to see the post about this gorgeous wedding.