Musical

This weekend we were at the theater to see this classic-




"THE HILARIOUS AND DELIGHTFULLY SHOCKING ROMANCE OF 7 EAGER BRIDES AND THEIR 7 MOUNTAIN ROMEOS"


 But we saw the small high school version...


And the kids did such a hilarious and delightfully good job that I was smiling through the whole thing.



Curiously, no matter how (slightly) imperfectly the lead actor sang his part, I could only hear Howard Keel in my head anyway- which made it great!



Every time my daughter Alyssa was on stage she was dancing and twirling too fast for me to get a clear photo of her, so I had to settle for this pose after the applause.
Since she is a senior in the final months of her homeschooling, this play was the last time we'll get to see her dressed up in petticoats and stage make-up for a high school production.  {{sniff}}