No Pictures

I just went to find my camera to make the next blog post and discovered that I don't have it.

This is a problem of epic proportions!!

How am I supposed to survive without my camera? A camera has been at my fingertips since I was about thirteen years old! I have always had a camera to photograph both the important and mundane happenings in my life. What am I going to do without it? The next two blog posts were on that camera! I might as well shut this blog down without it.

I think I left it in my son's truck. I hope and pray I did because if I didn't, I don't know where it is! Egads, I can't even think about where I may have left it!

Today I spent a wonderful afternoon and evening with my twenty-four year old son, Neal. We were shopping for his new house. He needed ideas for how to turn his half empty house into a home that feels warm and welcoming. We had a great time and accomplished a lot. He found two rugs, some chairs for his dining table and a piece of furniture for his TV as well as a display shelf. We also tossed around a lot of ideas for the rest of the space. I really felt privileged to help him with this task. Next we'll explore paint colors to complement the rugs he got. Who would have thought a guy his age would be interested in interior decorating and home accessories? But he is very proud of his acquisition and is anxious to make it a home.

The last photo I took today was of Neal and his plate of Swedish meatballs at the Ikea cafe. Please, please tell me I didn't leave my camera in Ikea!! I'll never see it again if I did.

My grandsons are coming in four days.  I need my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!