last year's super saturday project...finally finished

Nothing like an upcoming Super Saturday (yearly event for the girls in our church where we get together and craft) to motivate you to finish last year's Super Saturday projects. I really didn't want to start a bunch of new projects with last year's unfinished ones still cluttering up my closets.


I decided that while I had the yellow paint and glaze out, I'd do another project I'd been meaning to do for a while. I had this old cream mirror that's been in my closet for about 3 years. I should've taken a before picture...anyhow, I painted it yellow, glazed it to look sort of old and cut out a chalkboard decal to put on it. I love it. Shad's still "getting used to it". = )



Shad and I saw the Facebook movie last night. We loved it. Neither of us are into Facebook, but it was fascinating to see how it all started. I wonder how much of it is accurate or if it's just for entertainment.