Open Studio Tour

I spent the week working for my baking business, churning out 350 cupcakes.
This weekend my focus is turned back to my pottery business. One last pottery sale and I'll be out of the studio for the rest of the year to pour my energy into baking wedding cakes and desserts.


This Saturday and Sunday is the Gorge Artists Open Studio Tour when thirty fine art and craft artists open their working spaces for people to see how art is made. People can also take some home with them.

There are painters, weavers, furniture makers, and several potters on the tour. This is my fourth year participating. It has always been fun and interesting to meet people who make the trip to my studio to see my space and my pottery.


In between baking cupcakes and washing mountains of mixing bowls and cupcake pans, I potted up a few flowers in an attempt to beautify my studio where spring has only just begun its work to improve the landscape.


My studio only looks this cute for one weekend in May.



Come on out and see me!