I'm tired

Today I...
  • did 13 loads of laundry, and more are going as I type.
  • stripped, primed and painted my bed today...it took 6 straight hours. Lillie watched the kids for 3 1/2 of those hours making it possible.
  • did 3 days worth of dishes and sweeping
  • made 4 loaves of whole wheat bread and fresh scones for my kids
  • finished the book Catching Fire (loved it by the way)
  • am about to shower....the first one in many days
Some of you might think, "oh she's doing too much, pregnant and all....", but then you gotta recap what I did. I obviously haven't done laundry in a very long time, to have 13+ loads piled up. I obviously haven't done dishes or swept in 3 days. I had to make wheat bread, because to be honest, we're out of food. I pretty much had my food storage to pick from. And note I said "finished" a book. Meaning, I had been doing quite a bit of reading before today. And the shower...yep. I haven't showered since Tuesday morning, and maybe I could've gotten away with that if our A/C hadn't been broken for the past two weeks, making unbelievably hot weather in our home and making me sweat like a pig. Or maybe I could've gotten away with it if I'd been swimming with the kids a couple of times a day, but I haven't been. They swam, I watched. Lillie saw me briefly today and said something like, "Wow. I've never seen your hair so dirty." And she's seen me in lots of ugly states (she wasn't being rude at all though....simply an observation...it was true and funny). So that wraps up my day.

Honestly, it's been a good week.