Share your voting experience...

I posted my voting adventure and was wondering if anyone would like to share their voting experience?

How long did you wait in line to vote?
What township?
Any thing out of the ordinary to report?
Do you feel voters were leaning more towards Obama? McCain?

If you would like contribute please leave a comment or email me. I will post your first name only (example "Sarah from East Caln Township")
My email address is: sarah@chestercountymoms.com

***********************************************************************************

June from East Marlborough...

How long did you wait in line to vote?
2.5 hours with 3 kids age 2 and under! I went at 7:30 am and the line was super long so I left. I returned at 10:30 hoping for a shorter line but it was just as long. I stayed at 10:30 because it just did not seem like it would get any better. I have never seen so many people voting at this location.

Any thing out of the ordinary to report?
Sigourney Weaver was there talking to voters, signing autographs and posing for pictures and video. She was wearing an Obama/Biden pin. She was very laid back and friendly.

Do you feel voters were leaning more towards Obama? McCain?
No idea. I was amongst many of my neighbors so people were not talking too much about who they were voting for.

Click on comments to read more poll experiences...