Dance Cinderella...


We all want to believe in happily ever after. But for this family there will be little joy and so much sadness. None of us know what the future will bring. We only have today. So before it's too late, grab your angels and dance.



She spins and she sways to whatever song plays without a care in the world. And I'm sittin' here wearin' the weight of the world on my shoulders. It's been a long day and there's still work to done. She's pulling at me sayin', "Dad, I need you. There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited and I need to practice my dancin'Oh, please, Daddy, please."



So I dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms'Cause I know somethin' the prince never knew. Oh, I dance with Cinderella, I don't wanna miss even one song'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone.



She says he's a nice guy and I'd be impressed. She wants to know if I approve of her dress. She says, "Dad, the prom is just one week away and I need to practice my dancin. 'Oh, please, Daddy, please".



So I dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms. 'Cause I know somethin' the prince never knew. Oh, I dance with Cinderella, I don't wanna miss even one song. 'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone.



She came home today with a ring on her hand. Just glowin' and tellin' us all they had planned. She says, "Dad, the wedding's still six months away, but I need to practice my dancin'. Oh, please, Daddy, please."



So I dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms. 'Cause I know somethin' the prince never knew. Oh, I dance with Cinderella, I don't wanna miss even one song. 'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone.



"Cinderella" -- Steven Curtis Chapman
Special Note: I've had some people ask about the tutu's. They were made by my dear friend Daleea from Jewels of the heart. I'm sure if you contacted her she would consider making for you too! They were worth every penny. My girls love twirling around like Cinderella!