We've been tagged:

How did you meet your spouse? In the old BYU library, 3rd floor, in the main area, 2 weeks into my freshman year. Shad sat down next to me and somehow walked away with my number.

Where did you go on your first date? Park City, some snowboarding show and then hot chocolate. Toward the end of the evening, we ran across the street on the ice, he grabbed my hand and he says to this day that he felt tingles when he touched my hand.

How long have you been together? Next week week we will have been married 8 years.

Who eats more? Real food, Shad. Treats, me.

Who said I love you first? Shad. About 2 hours later, I said it back.

Who is taller? Shad

Who sings better? Definitely me. However I'm not that great, so I'm not sure what that says about Shad.. .. sorry hon.

Who is smarter? We may have been even at one point, but I swear to you that bearing children depletes brain cells, so I'd have to say Shad is smarter.

Who does the laundry? Usually....no one. Then about every 3 weeks, I do all of it. What a horrible habit.

Who does the dishes? Before kids, Shad did them every night. What a man!!! Now that we have kids, he plays with them while I do the dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Shad

Who pays the bills? Shad. He waits until the very last minute to pay the bills, so he can make interest on our money as long as possible. He doesn't trust that I will wait long enough to pay the bills, while still getting them in on time. The way he pays bills is truly an art form.

Who mows the lawn? We finally just hired someone and it just eats at Shad that it's no longer immaculate. When Shad did it, he spend HOURS on Saturdays edging, weeding, planting new plants, testing the sprinklers, etc. Now it doesn't look as nice, BUT he spends more time with us.

Who cooks dinner? me

Who drives when you are together? Shad. He thinks he is such a better driver than me. However, he treats stop lights as stop signs, and stop signs as yield signs. I am not exaggerating one bit and he still thinks he's a better driver than me. But just to let you know, he got pulled over last night for completely blowing through a stop sign. The lucky son of gun got pulled over by our neighbor though, so he didn't get a ticket.

Who is more stubborn? Neither. He's not at all. I try but don't last more than 10 minutes and then he makes me laugh.

Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? How is this even a question? Do men ever think they are wrong?

Who kissed who first? Shad tried and tried. Finally after 1 year and 2 months, he succeeded.

Who proposed? Shad

Who is more sensitive? Both.

Who has more friends? Probably Shad. Everyone loves Shad. He's very easy to get along with and nice to everyone, except maybe Mark and Ross.

Who has more siblings? Me.

Who wears the pants? I wish this were even, but probably me. Not in a bossy way, but more of a gentle persuasion. = )

I tag: All of the women in my family: Mom, Bec, Lindsay, Meg, Amy, Danielle and Grandma