Little snippets



I was tagged the tall leggy one and her too to tell some shocking unforeseen things about me. Here goes.


The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 bizarre/wierd facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. All love watching Law and Order. ALL DAY. Love Chris Meloni. More than Bill.

2. I check out shoes and watches worn by men. (bet you thought I was going to say packages! --use to).

3. I am a freaky neat freak. Any surprises there? Everything has to be cleaned weekly, including the car. And kids.
4. Creeps me out men that wear necklaces and bracelets. Too Miami Vice for me. Just a watch and a ring.

5. I can't stand people who chew with their mouth open or worse talk while eating! Grosses me out.

6. I had a tumor removed when I was 20 years old. Went to the doctor for a scheduled visit and was in the hospital two days later.

7. I have a tatoo and got it way before it was cool. I would get another one if it wouldn't freak sweet cheeks out.

8. I'm a neurotic about how the toilet paper is put on the roll. Everyone knows paper must roll over as opposed to under. I've been known to switch the roll when I visit others too.

So, you want to know what the big secret is that I've been avoiding speaking of...no, I did not get an enhancement as someone guessed. Good golly sweet cheeks couldn't take anymore teasing...no, we are not adopting and I am not moving. Yet. As much as I would like to move further south. But, I have accepted a new job! Huge opportunity. It's no secret that I've been pursuing the ideal career/family situation. Well, hot-dog I found it. Monday-Friday position.... 8:30am-5:30pm. No traveling the capital beltway. Ever. Again. Three weeks paid va-kay, plus 11 paid holidays, AND every other Friday off in the summer! Did I mention how excited I am?! Oh, you ask what is this incredible job? Vice President senior recruiter for a Physician's Recruitment Firm however we only place neurosurgeon's and neurologist. Very specialized. In my previous life (before real estate) I was a Regional Director for an executive placement firm. I feel as if the weight of the world has been lifted. I forgot to mention you should be expecting us (that would be the entire family, dog, kids, au pair, and sweet cheeks) to drop in on you for a visit. Sen, Cindy, and Daleea be afraid..... we may never leave! I like my sheets to be at least 1000 thread count!