Golden Shower?

Now that they're talking nothing and I mean nothing is off limits. The little peepers love nothing better than showering with their daddy and are usually stepping into the shower behind him. If our shower was bigger we'd all shower together as one big happy family. *wink* It's quicker too. Anyhoots, I was blow drying my wig when I over hear the following conversation.

Abbey: "Pee-pee mommy, pee-pee" giggling.....

Me: Raised eyebrows "What did you say"? Thinking surely dh has not whize'd on the girls?

Abbey: again squealing "Pee-pee" jumping up and down and still laughing.

Me: "Ummm, hey what's going on, did YOU (dh) pee in the shower"?

Dh: Very firmly "No, eyes rolling she has to go to the bathroom".

Me: "Honey, it's ok. You can pee in the shower". (Abbey, not dh!).

Abbey: "No, no pee-pee in the potty".

Me: Thank g-d. I thought for sure I was going to have to explain "golden showers" at the ripe age of 2 1/2 years old! What next?