Tanner Pushing Kate in a Box

My sister Amy requested more videos of the kids. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera right now so here is a video from before Christmas. It's the best I could do Amy. = )



Right now I'm listening to "The Sound of Music" in the background. It's Tanner's new favorite movie. I love his new selection of favorite movies....Parent Trap, Summer Magic, Miracle on 34th Street and now The Sound of Music. These are movies I can watch a million times and not get sick of. Before, when we had cable, I had to watch the same Tivod Clifford or Teletubbies over and over. I still get a sick stomach if I hear the opening music to either of those shows.

Tanner has been such a crack up lately. Here are a few things he has said lately that make me laugh:

-Last night we were sitting on the couch and out of the blue he pounded his fist on the couch cushion and said, "For the love! I forgot something at Ama's house." It was so funny.
-Tanner was talking about what he wanted for his birthday and I asked him what I should get for my birthday. He paused, tilted his head and looked up toward the ceiling. Then he said, "I dunno, I gotta think about that." Then he got a big smile and said, "a dump truck!" He started laughing (because he was joking) and then said, "I dunno Mom, what you want for your birthday?"

Tanner threw up again last night...all over our white sheets, white pillow cases and white quilt. Last night was the first time he slept in our bed in probably over a year (usually one of us sleeps with him in his bed) and that's when he throws up. Bummer. He seems totally chipper today though.

The last 2 days Kate has been refusing to nurse and I don't understand why. I love nursing Kate and I was planning on nursing her at least a couple more months (she'll be a year old in a couple of weeks). I'm so bummed. Maybe she'll give in sometime today.

I signed up for a photography workshop that will be held next month in San Diego. I am soooo excited!!! I want to take better pictures, but I just don't know how. Hopefully this will give me some pointers.