New Wig





I've been feeling blah, blah, blah lately. I suppose it could have something to do with the extra five 10 pounds I'm carrying around like gum on my shoe. Or that my "squeeze box" doesn't hang on every word that I gush lately. Have I lost my "mojo"? I recall a time not so long ago where I was notorious for my famous sashaying dock walk. Boy could I turn a head or two. They were eager to park their car in my garage too. Baby I had it. I digress. I'm sure it comes as know surprise but I've always been a bit of a "snob" when it came to my appearance. Looking my best regardless of the price tag. Staying fit at the expense of grueling hours at the gym. Regular manicures, pedicure, massages, facials, and of course the hair. The. hair. My guy was convinced this was normal. Well, if he wanted to see the kitty. Cut dipped and clipped ready for a quick trip to the islands at a moments notice. Kitty too. I feel guilty that I have let my self go since brining the girls home. I rarely remember my lipstick before rushing out the door with shoe in hand as I jump in the car. Butt is expanding like a rubber band. Yes, things have changed. The girls are our priority. I'm not complaining. Really. I don't know how I allowed myself to get so out of shape and well, frumpy though. So, I scheduled an appointment to have my beehive coiffed. I knew I needed a little pick-up. A zinger. And then there it was. I knew this hair cut too. I made short and sassy way cute before her. I did! So, I braved it and whispered to the miracle worker what I was considering. What do you think?! I think I got my mojo back......