The Joys of Motherhood

I have already changed 5 poopy diapers, cleaned vomit off of Tanner 10+ times, tried to sleep sitting up holding Tanner with puke in my hair and nursed Kate a couple of times all before 11am this morning. Let's see....what do I have left to do? I have 3 huge stains on my carpet in my room, a set of sheets to wash, 2 pillows, 2 towels and several washcloths to clean puke off of. Oh and my favorite-a pot of vomit upstairs in Tanner's room that I need to clean out.

For those of you worried about Tanner....you don't need to. He awoke at 6am, chipper as a lark. Happy, no bags under his eyes and an enormous amount of energy.

I on the other hand, just barely washed the puke out of my hair that had been soaking in it for the past 9 hours and look like I've been in a car wreck. All I want to do is make a batch of warm cookies, curl up under a blanket and watch Love Affair or Anne of Green Gables (my two comfort movies). Will this happen? No, Tanner rules the television in this house and I don't want to gain anymore weight than I already have in the last couple of weeks.

Shad is off to church meetings for the next 6 hours, while I continue to look like I'm inactive to my ward.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.