Tagged....again...and again....and again....

I will try to keep this short and I will not be passing it on, since I have so many times before.

1. I talk to my sisters/mom a couple hours everyday, except weekends. I have a headset and I do housework, laundry, dishes, color with Tanner, etc while we talk. I wear out the headsets every couple of months because I use them so much.

2. I love containers. Big, small and in between. I have been so excited to purchase certain containers before that I can't even sleep at night. All I can think about is what I'm going to put inside and where it will go in my house.

3. I'm on Prozac for my anxiety and I love it. I am so grateful that we live in a day and age where there is medicine available to treat mental health conditions when needed.

4. I came from a town where there are real "tree huggers". For example, a construction crew would show up at a work site in the morning to start clearing land for a parking lot and there would be a person in a tree, hugging it, refusing to get down so their precious tree would remain unharmed. This was normal day to day behavior where I grew up.

5. I love grocery shopping, especially if I'm by myself.

6. In high school I drove a 1955 Chevy pick-up truck. The cab was painted red, the back was a rust color. There was a dent in each of the fenders and a huge dent in the front grill where I hit a dog. The window wouldn't roll down, so when I went through drive-thrus I actually had to get out of the car to pay and get my food. It was so loud inside the car that you had to yell to hear each other. It was so low to the ground that the front scraped the ground every morning when I drove into the high school parking lot. But all in all, I was so grateful that my parents provided a car for me to drive, payed for my insurance and gave me a gas card.