Paradise!

Paradise? Heaven? Call it whatever you want but it was sheer ecstasy for me. Not in a rub my loins together kind of ecstasy either.

Me and the kiddies were invited to spend the day at our friends M & R's (adopted from China too) succulent new pool while splashing and frolicking in the water and sucking on cool refreshing beverages. Now, you don't have to ask me twice, me, Miss can't get my fat ass out there round the pool quick enough to disgust all who has the privilege of catching a glimpse of it. Un-covered. Plus it sure beat the pee-pee kiddie pool in my neighborhood. Their pool was 20 degrees cooler than my pool........

M & R don't do anything er, well, small. I had no idea what to expect. Surprisingly we had not been over in a *cough*cough* few months. Man was I blown away when I feasted my eyes on the smashing beautiful blue water from the deck. For a moment I forgot where we were. I thought we were at a "Resort"! Gorgeous. Huge. Sexy. I had this nagging urge to rip off my clothes and dive into the oh so inviting pale blue waters. (I do do that when on va-kay) I was foaming at the mouth. I'm talking about the pool. Don't get any ideas. Shzzz.

Yeah, these are our really super duper rich friends. It's hell being them....clearly from the pics! Katie and Abbey love when we go to their house for a visit. Shoe-bee has so many neat fun toys. The girls thought they were at FAO Schwartz! So fun, and no fighting....