Permanent Teeth Marks on My Forehead

So, still no camera so I can't show you the fabulous new injury on my forehead. Yesterday we had a bunch of people over swimming (about 21 moms and little kids) and Tanner and I had a little accident. As he was about to jump into the spa for me to catch him (his favorite thing to do in the pool these days), I told him to wait so I could move another little kid out of the way. Well, he didn't wait, and his two top teeth landed in the middle of my forehead. It was deep enough, that there will definitely be a scar of Tanner's teeth on my forehead for the rest of my life. One of Shad's first comments was, "It's going to always look like you have a big zit on your forehead Liz." Way to be compassionate Shad. = ) So as I was saying my prayers last night, a thought came to me. Of all the accidents that could've happened in a pool with 21+ people (most being 4yrs and under), who cares that I'll have a scar on my forehead. I actually went to bed grateful for the scar.