Water anyone?


I arrived home from work tonight and daddy had already fed the girls dinner. Could I get any luckier?! He is such an awesome daddy. Especially since mommy worked all weekend. Talking to people who wanted to buy my houses but couldn't afford them. Dreamers.

I gave the girls big mommy kisses and cleaned them up and poured us a glass of juice (Yeah,we all have a glass of juice before bed--mine the grape-naturally). We have been having unusually pleasant weather so the babies and I slide out to our "Barbie"deck for a little drinky-poo and play time. Daddy had promised to take Mai driving. (she's taking her drivers test on Friday). The following pictures are of the girls playing in the water and my flowers. It looks like (after closer investigation that maybe they plucked all the petals off mommies flowers earlier today.......Sen, I don't think your Squid has anything on Guzzling Katie! Check out her sippy cup of choice... ha ha....