Play date.....



We were invited to a play date yesterday in our neighborhood. At first I was flattered and then doom set in. Had they not heard about my little terrors? Let me just say I was a bit um, let's say reluctant intimidated as most of the moms in my neighborhood are all in their early 30's. And none nearly as old as snack shit moi. BUT, hey I thought it sounded like a good excuse to get out of the house! You know-- share the sunshine. (insert sarcasm) with them. Of course my kiddos do play like boys. Big boys. Rough too. They'll arm wrestle you for a pretzel! They're loving on one another one minute and the next they're swatting, touching , and pinching each other. Some days just looking at one another is enough for a melt-down. Yesterday Katie smacked Abbey up side the head with her plastic bowl. (apparently Abbey acted like she was going to touch Katie...drama....)Yeah, didn't know if this play date thing would be a good idea as my girls are little bruisers!

We did survive our first play date without any incidents, oh, yeah Abbey did hurl a bocce ball across their family room. My heart stopped for a minute. Thank g-d her baby was out of the flight pattern! Anyway "mamarazzi" did not (idiot) take the camera. Write this down Sen. This was a first! ha ha. Too many things to think about as I was packing the stroller. Water, diapers, snot rags, baby wipes, sunglasses, sun screen, hats, sippy cups, and enough snack to feed a nation, bottle of wine for mommy not the girls! Maybe that's what I should put in their sippy cups? Oh, well you get the picture. This could be a once in a lifetime moment as the jury is still out if we'll be invited back.....

We did get fotos of girls playing outside after we got back. Check out their cute,cute, cute outfits. Compliments of their oh-so, so fashionable "Nana". Thank gawd Nana is a shopper! ha ha.... I'm warning you now Nana, the girls will be stealing your foot-wear and jeans. Look-out. (doubtfully they'll ever be wearing my oh-so shapely size 9 boats)Too cute our Nana. *wink*.

Enjoy pics of girls, daddy, and Mai. Mommy taking fotos. I need help, *sigh* I know, but clearly you can see I find them extremely awesome... they are yummy. Just look at em!