- What are you doing? ....note: scrambling and running in the opposite direction....never good.
- Please stop washing your hands in dog bowl! (they sometimes wash their hair too!)
- What does mommy say? in unison "no, no, no!! Nice to know they can actually hear-although they usually act like I speak a foreign language.
- Get your fingers out of your mouth. And for that matter your nose!
- Leave your clothes on. Leave your shoes on, and for the love of g-d leave your diaper on. (usually in that order)
- Stop touching your sister....which never works.
- Sit down, sit down I said sit down. (must repeat numerous times before sinking in)
- Did you poo? To which the response is always, "no". (of course someone pooed and it wasn't me!!!)
- Honey, are you coming home tonight?...complete silence on the other end.
- Wine, yes I would love a glass!
There are more... but you get the drift....
I had to add two more because they are such a part what I say ALL day.
#11 "Get outa there". (toilet, pantry, bathroom, dog dish, closet, kitchen drawers...)
#12 I said "no".