What I know now:
- 12 diaper changes a day and chapped dried hands! The hell with manicures..
- 336 diapers a month--that's a lot-we need our own landfill
- roughly 4300 diapers a year---give or take a few--YUK!
- 22 trips to Costco for the super duper gigantic box of 200
- total cost about $800.00--simply priceless. *wink*
Now If I could just get the girls to stop bathing in the dog dish. Really. I can scream at them all day to stay out of Maggie's dish, but they just look at me and laught as they dive into her dish and rub their hands together and say "hand, hand". I can't help but laugh. Katie continues to go back to the water bowl and wash her hair. gage. My "mil" will die when she sees this....... They are so darn fun though....
Ok, check out Abbey--she has that damn broom again! Oh-remind me to hide that thing.....She loves her broom. You know , maybe she is trying to tell me something? I really didn't think the house was that dirty , after all Maria was just here on Friday. Maybe Abbey has a different standard than mommy. And I thought I was "fussy".