Crap--will this slow me up!

I still can't believe my luck. I had my follow up visit with the orthopedic surgeon today. He x-rayed my leg and sighed heavily. I was relieved that the air cast didn't have to come off. I'm embarrassed to say I had not waxed my legs in weeks! Gawd! ha ha. Who has time?! Anyway, I knew it was not a sigh that said "Yep, you're healed". I obviously did not have a clue. Ok, and no I had not followed Doctor's orders. I had been instructed to stay off of it. But you know with the babies it's next to impossible.

I swallowed hard and held my breath. I heard him say something about screws and a plate. Oh, no! No, no, no. Is there another alternative? I don't have time for this. He looked at me and chuckled. He said we need to schedule as soon as possible. I groaned and said when. He said, tomorrow. Crap. My luck! Not only am I scheduled for surgery, but we have our last post adoption visit with the social worker. Big day. AND no food or drink after midnight tonight. It's going to be a long day...............................Wish me luck.

Oh, did you notice pedicure and had legs waxed? I figured I better do it now, it could be awhile!