Conversations with Kerri in the car.

Kerri talks non-stop in the car.  Who am I kidding, she talks non-stop ALL the time.  So while we were on our road trip, I documented some of the funnier things that happened so I could record them here for eternity.

Kerri: "I wonder what Mom wants for her birthday?"
Daddy: "Why don't you ask Mom, she is right here in the car you know."
Kerri: "Mom, what do you want for your birthday?"
Mommy: "I want silence."
Kerri: "Well she's not getting that!  Like that's ever going to happen."
Daddy had the audacity to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kerri: "Are we in Toronto yet?"
Daddy: "No, we just left Kerri."
Kerri: "Well where are we then?"
Mommy: "In the parking lot."
Kerri: "Well how long until we are in Toronto?"
Daddy: "Start counting."
Kerri: "One Mississippi, one Mississippi, one Mississippi..."
Mommy: "This is going to be a long trip."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kerri: "Are we in Kingston yet?"
(at this point, my cell phone message alert went off loudly, startling everyone).
Kerri: "What was that?!"
Mommy: (tired of hearing Kerri talk non-stop) "That was my cell phone telling me I have a text message."
Kerri: " Who is it from?"
Mommy: "It's from G-d."
Kerri: "G-d has a cell phone?!  What does He say?"
Mommy: "He wants you to be quiet."
And for once, Kerri was speechless.
Too bad I could not control my laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kerri: "I have to go to the bathroom."
Daddy: "The next rest stop is in about 20 minutes."
Kerri: "I can't hold it that long!"
Mommy: "Do you want us to pull over?  You can go behind the bushes or something."
Kerri: "There are no bushes here, and everyone will see me!  Besides, with my luck I will get bit in the butt by a bear or something." 
And you know what?  We actually saw a brown bear on the side of the road.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mommy: "Kerri you talk too much."
Kerri: "Would you rather I start counting one Mississippi again?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Life with Kerri is glad to be home!