Weekend updates.

  • It's been raining almost every day, so the grass is finally starting to look green.  But that means we have a very cranky little girl who is tired of being inside.
  • Kerri is on antibiotics, she has a throat infection (and headaches, and a low grade fever).  Another reason why she is a bit cranky.
  • I finally bought a plane ticket for my Dad to come visit (it's become our annual birthday get together), so we are looking forward to seeing him again and enjoying his company.
  • Hubby just celebrated his 42nd birthday!  We had gourmet cupcakes (amazing how many different types of chocolate there are!) and he got to blow out candles a few days in a row.
  • Nana is back from her vacation and came to visit.  We always enjoy having her here, and the bond Kerri shares with her is amazing to see.  They really are more like sisters than cousins.
  • In a few days, I am going to see the hematologist.  It's been a very long month waiting for this appointment, but it has made me realize what really is important in my life (and what I should really be focusing on). 
Life with Kerri is back from a relaxing weekend.