Wedding Cake Roundup

Two of the five weddings I did last weekend had the same hot pink and orange flower theme.

I was very happy with this cake, despite having to work with two ribbons, they stayed in place and I loved the flowers.




For this cake, the bride sent me royal blue ribbon to use. I didn't think it worked with the pink and orange nearly as well. I didn't like this one as well as the first one but I hope the bride was happy.



My last delivery of the weekend was to a do-it-yourself wedding way up on a mountain ridge, accessible by a long, dusty dirt road. The bridal couple made a beautiful wedding setting on their private mountain property and I'll show you more of that unique event in another post. Their cakes perched on this home-made fir table is a hint at the style of that western wedding.

Now I'm off on a big city supply run for the next round of weddings!