one of the agreements shad and i came to before we put in an offer on the house, was that i got to paint the cabinets white. (we had a few more....shutters would come down, paint the walls a lighter color and get chickens....we're still working on the chickens)
some people really like the "before" kitchen better....and most men thought it was an out right sin to paint over solid cherry cabinets. but i love the white.
so we took off the upper/upper cabinets and i wall-papered the back, we painted the cabinets and pantry door, replaced the hardware and switched out the ovens for the ones in my old house.
- wall paint: benjamin moore, balboa mist (matched at dunn edwards)
- cabinet paint: benjamin moore, white cloud
- hardware: williams sonoma, purchased here
- wallpaper: amy butler
- blue door paint: martha stewart, river mist (got the idea of of me oh my...but her door is a different color)
- letter hooks: anthropologie, but i painted them green