i was going to wait until it was done to post.
someday, i will put pictures on the walls.
i call it elle's room, because she sleeps in her crib, in the same room. but in about a year, when her crib is put away, she and kate will share this room.
- i love love love the bed. target.com. you gotta love that store.
- the dresser from ikea, used to be in shad and i's room. i replaced the knobs with these from world imports. (they don't have them online. i got them in the store). i used a coupon, so they were a steal.
- the chair, lamp, mirror...home goods. if you've never been there. go. now.
- the curtians, ikea...i sewed the strip of lime at the bottom and added the pom pom trim. the cheapest way i know how to get a semi-custom looking drape. start with ikea and go from there.
- pillows...i made with amy butler fabric purchased from fabric.com.
- the little ovel frame, target, in the store.
- the paint, Benjamin Moore, Balboa Mist (but matched at Dunn Edwards).