Some of the stuff I enjoyed:
- Utz Barbecue Potato Chips (I can't get these locally and that's probably for the best)
- A chocolate chip cookie from Larry's Cookies. It was approximately the same diameter as a personal pan pizza. I just noticed that these cookies can be ordered online. Perhaps I should forget that I know that.
- Pizza from Bugsy's Pizza. In fact, I ate pizza twice that day. I say that with no pride in my voice, believe me.
- I have never been a big fan of guacamole, but I think I'm changing my mind. My niece made some fresh guacamole and I ate a shameful amount of it.
- A fourteen-dollar glass of wine at this place. Well, two glasses, if you want to get all technical about it. I don't think the wine made me fat - I just mentioned it in case you might be impressed by this degree of fanciness. (Many thanks to my fancy friend who paid for this little outing!)
- Some dark chocolate wafer things from Trader Joe's. And by "some," I mean "whole bag."
- Some fabulous tex-mex from Anita's.
- A Belgian waffle from the Silver Diner. Oh, and a side of potatoes.
I quickly got back on the proverbial horse on Monday and have dropped a couple pounds (of the six and a half I gained). I am pretty sure I can't lose four pounds in the next 36 hours before my Weight Watchers meeting, so I'll just go and face the music. I am biking 35 kilometers in a charity event on Sunday so maybe that will help for next week's weigh-in.
So there you have it, my confession.
|At the wine bar|