Conversations with Kerri

Kerri: "I am a dolphin mermaid."
Mommy: "Really?"
Kerri: "Yes. I am 100% dolphin and ten hundred percent mermaid."
Mommy: "I think we need to work on your math."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kerri: "Why is the dinosaur's Mommy saying those things in front of his girlfriend? He does not seem to like it, he is blushing."
Mommy: "Because that is what Moms do, we embarrass our children in front of their boyfriends and/or girlfriends."
Kerri: (lowering her glasses and voice) "You better not do that to me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kerri: "Look what the tooth fairy brought me! Five whole dollars!"
Mommy: "Wow Kerri, that is a lot more than he usual brings you, he usually leaves you a toonie (two dollar Canadian coin)."
Daddy: (in a whisper) "The tooth fairy ran out of change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life with Kerri keeps us smiling.