Conversations with Kerri.

Kerri: "Are you adopted Mommy?"
Mommy: "No Kerri, I was not adopted. But I have cousins that were adopted. And your Daddy has a brother that was adopted."
Kerri: "OK, just checking."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kerri: "I don't want to go to school today."
Mommy: "It is your responsibility and obligation to go to school, just like it is Daddy's to go to work."
Kerri: "I don't care. It should be illegal to go to school."
Mommy: "If you didn't go to school, how would you learn everything you want and need to know?"
Kerri: "From you of course!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kerri: "I don't like your rules. I shouldn't have to have rules."
Mommy: "Well, someday when you live on your own you can make up your own rules."
Kerri: "I am going to move out and build a house and you are going to come live with me and you are going to have to follow my rules!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kerri: "I love you Mommy, big to the sky."
Mommy: "I love you more Kerri, big to the stars."
Kerri: "I love you most Mommy, big to China and back."
Mommy: "Wow, that's a long way Kerri."
Kerri: "Did I win?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life with Kerri is a non stop conversation.