Random thoughts of the day

*Today I met with two bridal couples.
One couple ordered and tasted four different cakes.


*This weekend I have three weddings.
Two hundred servings of cake. Two kinds.
Fifty servings of pie.
Seven.
Different.
Pies.
Fifty more servings of Summer Berry Pie.

*I can't find any fresh strawberries in the valley.

*Next month I have nine weddings.
Two were just booked this week.

*I really need a secretary. Or assistant. Or something.

*This week is county fair week. Today I missed seeing my daughter show her goats.
She won Champion and Grand Champion ribbons on her applesauce cake and whole wheat bread.




Just letting you know why I'm not a very good blogger lately.
Not that I'm ever a good blogger, but this week I have an excuse.




P.S. I miss my grandsons. I wanna sniff a newborn!!!!!