I Can Be An Epic Failure Too

Okay.

Fine.

My darling daughter insists that I need to show more of my failures and foibles---

My charred chickens, crumbling cookies and leaning towers of cake.

Just to keep it real.

To show that I'm sooooooo not Martha Stewart

And that it all really is just Pie in the Sky.

So here you go...my latest in a long line of baking failures. And I won't even give you my excuses. Because I could tell you about how difficult it is finding my way around someone else's kitchen, even my own daughter's, and anyone can see that cornstarch and baking powder look exactly alike and even more so when the cans are exactly the same color and brand.

But I'm not going to give excuses. All you need to know is that stuff happens. To me. All the time. I just don't always blog about it.

Cupcake Fail