- Emptied the dishwasher-he's super good at this. Knows where everything goes in the kitchen. The only thing I put away are knives and glass dishes.
- Vacuumed the kitchen and family room. Pretty sure that he made more of a mess than actually cleaned up. He uses the Swivel Sweeper, which is awesome for kids, unless they lift it up off the ground. Then you get every single crumb that was vacuumed up, flung at you, until the vacuum is empty. That happened a couple of times....by Tanner and Kate. But I have to overlook the huge mess they created....they were vacuuming, right?
- Folded all of his own clothes. He was awesome at this. I didn't even teach him how. He just did it.
- Put away his clothes, my clothes, Shad's clothes, and the s' clothes.
- Cleaned half his room. I know it's just half, but still...you should see it. Half is a MAJOR accomplishment. Notice there aren't many pictures on my blog of their room? Reason #1...very little natural light exists in their room. Reason #2....every single toy they own, plus feathers and rocks they've found at the park and insisted on bringing home, hardened food leftover from who knows when, lots of sippies, Kate's panties that she's decided to take of because "I got a little pee on them Mom", along with Tanner's sandy clothes that he flung on the floor, are EVERY WHERE. Anyhow, back to my point-Tanner cleaned up part of it today.
He's growing up.