American Idol Live Tour



Totally. Freaking. Awesome. We loved it. It was so different than other concerts we've been too, because I felt like I knew them and where they came from. Like when Michael got up to sing, I thought, "this guy is an oil rigger with a wife and daughter" etc, etc.

My favorite performer, suprisingly, was Matt Geraud (the Justin Timberlake look-alike that wore a hat and was sort of jazzy on the piano). Anyhow, he was incredible. Way more entertaining than the rest of the contestants. If he goes on tour, Shad and I would buy his tickets in a heartbeat.

Of course it was awesome to see Adam, and he was the reason we bought the tickets to begin with, but he was sort of disappointing. Maybe we were expecting too much, maybe we were too tired by the time he came on, who knows.

Lil' Rounds, who annoyed the heck out of me on the show, was really good. She finally went the whole R&B route and sounded awesome. She did Beyonce's "Put a Ring on it" which was one of my favorites all night.

Allison is another one we'd go see in concert, she was great. She was just like she was on the show, looked right at home on stage rocking out. She covered Pink's "So What" and Shad loved it.

I am so getting old though. At about 8:30pm, was when my yawning started and it was all I could do to stay awake the whole concert. I even drank 2 cokes (not my normal choice of beverage) to try and stay awake. I'm hoping the exhaustion is just from being pregnant and I'm not that boring of a 29 year old. = )