Happy Birthday My Precious Babes!

I still can't believe you are four years old. OMG - how did that happen?!?! I never imagined that I'd be wonderng where the time went or how we could stop time. I know I've said it before, but I wish we could just slow it down for a minute! Honest to G-d, I am so glad that I am no longer working!! I love every minute that we spend together and love listening to you girls as you shatter about laughing and asking "silly" questions...


I made a very special birthday dinner on Tuesday, however, we're celebrating their birthday tomorrow with a big party! Code for food, friends, presents, and of course cake! Mommyy made all the cakes (four!!!). They are so cute and I know the chickies will love them. Everything these days is "Cinda-brella" - you can see where this is going! I will post pictures, but after the party....Here are a few pictures of the chickies for those of you who need your "fix". They are the cutests in the land, and as sweet as pie! Enjoy.......