Tired of the waste that comes from every visit to the dry cleaners..? Darleen Reilly was. That is why she designed the reusable dry cleaning garment bag that can be reused over and over again. The way it works it you place your bag upside down on a hook placing your soiled clothes in the bag. Once your ready to return to the dry cleaners you deliver the soiled clothes in the bag leaving the bag with the clothes only to have your clean items returned in your very own bag eliminating the use of plastics in the dry cleaning industry. The simple and easy way of going green.
Agreenday.org is committed in providing products that can reduce waste, Eco Friendly, Sustainable, Recyclable and all made in the USA.
1 LUCKY Chester County reader will win a 100% Organic Cotton reusable drycleaning bag from Agreenday.org, valued at $55. Enter to win by leaving a comment below or emailing contests (at) chestercountymoms.com and enter Dry Cleaning Bag in the subject line. This contest is open to Chester County Residents. One entry per household. This contest will end on Friday, May 1st at midnight. The winner will be notified via email and has 10 days to claim the prize.
This is the last of our fabulous Earth Week Give Aways...Want extra entries??
(1) Extra entry - Join the Chester County Moms Group on Facebook (make sure to let us know you would like to enter the A Green Day.org Reuseable Dry Cleaning Bag contest)
(1) Extra Entry - Friend ChescoMoms on FB and update your FB status to...Chesco Moms are giving away an awesome reusable dry cleaning bag worth $55 at Chester County Moms. Click on this link and enter to win. http://tinyurl.com/cwqg4q
(1) Extra Entry - Follow ChescoMoms on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway! (DM us and let us know you would like to enter the A Green Day.org Reuseable Dry Cleaning Bag contest. Just remember to include this is a contest for Chesco Residents in your tweet.)
(1) Extra Entry - Blog about this giveaway! Don't forget to link Chester County Moms & A Green Day.org in your blog post (email* us so we know about your post don't forget to include your URL.)
(1) Extra Entry - Follow us at Chester County Moms (if you're already a follower...that counts too! Let us know via email*)
(1) Extra Entry - Subscribe to Chester County Moms Feed Blitz (if your already subscribe..let us know via email!* There is a link to sign up on the right side bar.)
(1) Extra Entry - Put the Chester County Moms button on your blog (let us know the URL where we can find it...and if you have it already...just let us know via email*...it still counts!)
*Our EMAIL - email@example.com (Subject-Dry Cleaning Bag)